GEMS students are active students
Sport and physical education play a crucial role in our curriculum as it allows our students to explore their talents, develop their skills and enhance their abilities whilst enjoying an active, healthy lifestyle.
All of our students should be able to enjoy physical education and extra-curricular sports activities regardless of their level of skill and experience. For this reason, we ensure that all activities are held within a nurturing, encouraging and inclusive environment.
Our state-of-the-art athletic facilities include:
- An Olympic-sized 50m swimming pool with 6 racing lanes
- Diving blocks
- Three flood-lit tennis courts
- Fully-equipped skateboard area
- Basketball court
- Junior gym
- Fitness center
- 8m rock climbing wall
- Two indoor, air-conditioned courts
- 400m weatherproof, rubberized running track
- Full-size Astroturf sports field