Along with our students, we never stop learning
The learning journey
At GEMS Education, we pay close attention to how we train and support both our new and experienced educators. We know just how rewarding a teaching career can be, when educators have the right support and opportunities to develop.
From its roots as a small family of teachers, GEMS Education has evolved into an international company with a mission to provide quality education to all. Today, our family is over 11,000 inspired and qualified teachers, teaching support staff and school administrators from all nationalities, who help us to deliver seven different curricula in 16 countries - from the Middle East, North America and Europe to Asia and Africa.
So, what makes a great GEMS teacher?
- GEMS Quality Standards - High quality teachers all creating educational excellence
- The Right Tools - A world of resources and tools at their fingertips
- Career Pathways - Rewarding opportunities that can take our teachers anywhere
- Global Outlook - A vibrant community of professionals connected in 16 countries
- Pioneering People - Engaged teaching professionals with new ideas and knowledge
When you step inside our Swiss international private school, or any one of our schools around the world, we're positive that you'll be welcomed by our great teachers.
And if you have met a particularly amazing GEMS teacher, who you think deserves some recognition, you can Tweet #teachersmatter. Take a look at some of the inspiring Tweets we have received from all over the world.
Want to be part of the GEMS family? We have roles around the world for new recruits, and pre-degree to post graduate courses, professional development, training and specialist courses for GEMS teachers. With GEMS Careers and GEMS Education Teacher Training, Leadership and Development there has never been a better time to teach.