Convenient, structured payments for an outstanding education
We want all of our GEMS parents to feel informed about school fees and be able to plan their school year. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact our team for more information. We are always happy to help at any stage.
Save with GEMS Rewards
Once an online enquiry is submitted, an application fee of AED 525 (inclusive of VAT) is required along with the documentation that completes the Admissions File.
The application fee is:
- Refundable if the school does not offer the student a place. Unless, the child’s registration is carried forward to the following academic year.
- Non-refundable if the school offers the student a place but the student chooses not to take it.
- Not deductible from the total tuition fees to be paid if the student is offered and accepts a place.
This deposit is payable after the student has been offered a place and parents have accepted the offer. The registration deposit is 10% of the total tuition fees, and is deductible from the total tuition fees for the academic year. Please note, this is a non-refundable deposit.
The Application Fee is payable at the time of the online registration, and is charged to process the application of new students. Once the child receives a formal offer from the school, the registration deposit is charged to enroll the child and secure the seat.
Once the signed offer letter is returned and the registration deposit is paid, the full first semester’s tuition is due prior to the student starting school. Please note that GWA-Dubai tuition fees are exclusive of uniforms, food services, transport and any English language or special needs learning support that the student may require.
If new students enroll at a school during the course of the academic year, the school can charge tuition fees starting from the beginning of the month of enrollment.
Schools can collect annual tuition fees in three installments, due at the beginning of each term. The first term’s payment will be 40%, the second 30% and the third term 30% of annual tuition fees.
- Please click HERE to download the 2020-21 tuition structure.
GEMS FAB Co-Branded Credit Card Tuition Discount
The GEMS FAB credit card discount program continues into the 2019-20 academic year. Parents can receive a discount on their tuition fees when using an GEMS FAB Credit Card only. Click here for further details.
GEMS World Academy offers a sibling discount as follows:
- 3rd child: 25% tuition fee concession
- 4th child: 25% tuition fee concession
- 5th child onwards: 50% tuition fee concession
In the cases of both existing and new students, the registration and re-registration deposit will not be refunded unless there are extenuating circumstances. These circumstances include, but are not limited to relocation to another country/Emirate or any other unforeseen circumstances.
In the case of refund, the school fees will be calculated as follows:
- Tuition fees paid prior to the beginning of the academic year are refundable and only the registration / re-registration fees will be deducted.
- If the student was enrolled in the school for two weeks or less, a month’s fees will be deducted.
- If the student was enrolled in the school for a period ranging between two weeks and one month, two months’ fees will be deducted.
- If the student was enrolled in the school for more than a month, the full terms fees will be deducted.
The refund will be calculated from the start of the term and the date of the official request by the parent stating the intent of withdrawal and not from the date when the student was absent. Being on the school register counts as days in school.
If paid with credit card or online, monies will be refunded back to the credit card. Cash payments will be refunded via cheque.
A Re-registration Deposit is payable at the time of Re-enrollment to guarantee a place for the following academic year. The Re-registration deposit is 5% of the total tuition fees, and is deductible from the total tuition fees for the academic year. Please note, this is a non-refundable deposit.Please note that students who are unable to be registered with the Ministry of Education/KHDA due to incomplete documentation, or students with any outstanding fees, may not be eligible to re-enroll for the following academic year.
Non-Payment of Fees
Non-payment of school fees may result in the withholding of school reports, references and/or examination results, as well as temporary or permanent exclusion from school.
To view our full Admissions Policy please click here.
Do you have any questions about our fees? Would you like to learn more about the payment options you can use to pay your fees? Contact our helpful team today to learn more.