GEMS students are active students
Sport and physical education play a crucial role in our curriculum as it allows our students to explore their talents, develop their skills and enhance their abilities whilst enjoying an active, healthy lifestyle.
Our state-of-the-art athletic facilities include:
- An Olympic-sized 50m swimming pool with 6 racing lanes
- Diving blocks
- Three flood-lit tennis courts
- Fully-equipped skateboard area
- Basketball court
- Junior gym
- Fitness center
- 8m rock climbing wall
- Two indoor, air-conditioned courts
- 400m weatherproof, rubberized running track
- Full-size Astroturf sports field
- Cricket Nets
All of our students should be able to enjoy physical education and extra-curricular sports activities regardless of their level of skill and experience. For this reason, we ensure that all activities are held within a nurturing, encouraging and inclusive environment.
For more information about any of our school sports facilities, or if you are interested to hire the facilities for clubs or activities, please get in touch with our team.