Transfer Certificate Process

How to withdraw an existing student, and apply for a transfer certificate

If your child is withdrawing from GWA to move to another school in or outside the UAE, please complete the online withdrawal process via the GEMS Parent Portal, in order to apply for a transfer certificate.

Once you have logged in to the portal, click ‘transfer certificate request’ on the easy access menu next to your child’s photo. Please ensure to indicate the name of the new school if known.

If internally transferring within Dubai parents must then pay AED 120 (KHDA Payment) to the school for the transfer certificate to be attested. Please note that all transfer certificates processed for internal transfers must be attested. Kindly provide the receipt to the Admissions Team. Parents must then collect the attested transfer certificate from the school to submit to the new school in Dubai before the new Academic Year commences the following September.

A 30-day notification period is required to ensure all necessary documents are ready, as well as to process any potential fee refunds.

If you do not know your Oasis log-in details, kindly approach the registration team for assistance.

To view our full Admissions Policy please click here.