Convenient, structured payments for an outstanding education
We want all of our GEMS parents to feel informed about school fees and be able to plan their school year. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact our team for more information. We are always happy to help at any stage.
Once an online enquiry is submitted, a registration fee of AED 500 is required along with the documentation that completes the Admissions File. This registration fee is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-deductible from tuition irrespective of the admissions decision outcome.
Once an acceptance letter is sent, an admission fee of AED 15000 is required within seven days of the date on the offer letter to secure the seat. This fee is non-refundable and is adjustable against the first semester’s tuition fees.
Once the signed offer letter is returned and the admission fee is paid, the full first semester’s tuition is due prior to the student starting school. Please note that GWA-Dubai tuition fees are exclusive of uniforms, food services, transport and any English language or special needs learning support that the student may require.
- Please click HERE for the 2018-19 tuition structure.
GEMS FAB Co-Branded Credit Card Tuition Discount
The GEMS FAB credit card discount program continues into the 2017-18 academic year. Parents can receive a discount on their tuition fees when using an GEMS FAB Credit Card only. Click here for further details.
While registration and admission fees are non-refundable, tuition fee refunds follow the Ministry of Education Bylaws for Private Education. If a student withdraws or leaves school for any reason, refunds will be returned to the original payee as indicated below:
- If a student withdraws prior to the start of the academic year, the balance of the first semester fees paid will be refunded, except for the registration and admission fees.
- If a student withdraws during the school year, the registration fee and admission fees are non-refundable and the remaining tuition is refunded in accordance with the Ministry of Education Bylaws for refund payments:
- If a student attends school for two weeks or less, one full month’s fee will be charged;
- If a student attends school for more than two weeks, but less than one month, two full month’s fees will be charged; and
- If a student attends school for more than one month, the entire semester’ fees will be charged.
To secure a seat for the following academic year, parents must pay a re-enrolment fee of 10% of school fees by April 15 of each year. This fee is non-refundable and is adjusted against the first semester fees for the following school year. Please note that students who are unable to be registered with the Ministry of Education/KHDA due to incomplete documentation, or students with any outstanding fees, may not be eligible to re-enroll for the following academic year.
Non-Payment of Fees
Non-payment of school fees may result in the withholding of school reports, references and/or examination results, as well as temporary or permanent exclusion from school.
2019/20 school fees will be available following approval from KHDA.
Do you have any questions about our fees? Would you like to learn more about the payment options you can use to pay your fees? Contact our helpful team today to learn more.