Helpful options to make paying fees stress-free
We've worked hard to make paying school fees in Dubai as simple and convenient as possible for parents and guardians at GEMS World Academy.
In accordance with the fee structure established by GEMS Education, under the guidance of KHDA’s School Fees Framework, all fees due are payable prior to a student’s first day of attendance. Fees may be paid by the following methods:
- Existing families
- New families
- By bank transfer via the details provided HERE
- In person in the Accounts Department by debit, credit card, cheque or cash
GEMS FAB Co-Branded Credit Card Tuition Discount
If payments are made using an GEMS FAB Credit Card, parents are eligible for a discount on tuition fees. The below staff have been assigned as the personal representatives for all sales & service enquiries for GEMS World Academy, Dubai. This option will enable the parents to receive convenient banking at their doorstep.
1. Nitin Amarnani 055-9714023
- Whilst registration and admission fees are non-refundable, tuition fee refunds follow the Ministry of Education by-laws for Private Education.
- If a student withdraws or leaves school for any reason, refunds will be returned to the original payee as outlined below:
- If a student attends school for two weeks or less, one full month’s fee will be charged.
- If a student attends school for more than two weeks, but less than one month, two full month’s fees will be charged.
- If a student attends school for more than one month, the entire term’s fees will be charged.
In order to secure a seat for the next academic year, parents must pay a deposit of 10% of their child’s total tuition fee (as per KHDA guidelines) upon re-enrolment.
This fee is non-refundable and is adjusted against the first semester fees for the following school year.
Please note that students who are unable to be registered with the Ministry of Education/KHDA due to incomplete documentation or students with any outstanding fees may not be eligible to re-enrol for the next academic year.
Non-payment of fees
Non-payment of school fees may result in the withholding of school reports, references and/or examination results, as well as temporary or permanent exclusion from school.